1. Browsing or Searching for Products Online
Use the Products Menu
To shop for Swann products online, click Products located in the top navigation bar. You can then choose a category from the page displayed.
You can use the Shop By Category option in the left navigation menu to refine your selection. You may select specific criteria such as:
- Number of Channels
- Number of Cameras
- Recording Resolution
- Connection Type
- Hard Drive Size
Depending on the product category you chose, you'll see specific products that meet your selections.
Use the Search Box
Alternatively, you can search for items by entering a few words into the search box, and we'll show you all the matching results. You will be shown a list of products, with a summary of the product information and the option to add items to your cart if the product is in stock.
By clicking into individual product pages, you will be provided with full details about that product, including specifications, what’s included in the box, video’s and product reviews. You can also add the item to your cart or view which stockists range the product if unavailable online at swann.com.
All products are listed promoting the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and are exclusive of applicable local sales tax. Delivery charges and installation fees are additional to product prices. Delivery charges are calculated in the shopping cart before you complete your purchase.
2. Placing an Order Online
Once you’ve added products to your shopping cart, simply proceed to our secure checkout.
- We currently sell online in the United States, UK and Australia. Select the country you live in at the top of the page to shop in your local currency.
- Browse and add the items you would like to purchase to the online cart, and when ready to pay click through to our secure checkout.
- Provide your Name, Address and Phone Number, you can choose to create an account or proceed as a guest to checkout.
- You can choose to have your items delivered to your home or business address.
- You can pay using Visa, Mastercard and PayPal, authorized by Braintree Payment Gateway. Please note - we do not accept Bank Transfers.
- After your payment has been authorized, we'll send confirmation that your payment and order has been processed successfully and email a receipt.
3. Tax Invoices
Your order confirmation includes a breakdown of product price, applicable sales tax and shipping costs as standard.
4. Payment Options
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal, authorized by Braintree Payment Gateway. Please note - we do not accept Bank Transfers.
5. Delivery Information
Where can I have Swann Products Delivered to?
Please refer to our shipping information page for full terms and conditions.
6. Cancelling an Order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. If you’d like to order additional items, please place a new order.
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
- In the unlikely event you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team in California, USA for advice on 1800 627 2799 (Toll Free), Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5pm (PST). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
- Swann reserves the right to cancel orders made via swann.com that are deemed fraudulent, or where there is a genuine pricing error.
7. Order Arrives Faulty, Damaged or the Wrong Item
If after shopping on Swann.com we’ve sent you the wrong items, or your order is faulty (including any product that fails within 14 days of end user purchase, is considered as Dead on Arrival/ DOA), damaged or not as described on arrival, please follow our Returns Procedure. We’ll refund any postal charges you incur to return these items.
8. Swann’s Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase so our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Rights Law. Please read our full returns policy .
9. New Products
New products are sold at full price or MSRP and exclude sales tax. Sales tax per state is calculated in the cart. Stock is new in original box.
10. Discount Codes, Special & Weekly Offers
Any offers with a discount code are single use only, and the price is displayed when you add the item to cart and apply the discount code. The discount is applicable to MSRP. Not valid with any other offer and on full price products only. Unless stipulated, the discount is off the product price only and shipping is still applicable.
Special Offers start every Sunday on Swann.com within the Special Offers category. Each offer lasts 2 weeks or while stock lasts.
Weekly Offers run for one week only and can be found within the Weekly Offers category.
11. Refurbished Products
‘Refurbished’ products are always sold at a permanent discount displayed online. Sales tax per state is calculated in the cart for applicable states. The products are complete and in full working condition. They may have previously been used as demo stock or returned from retailers. Products will also be shipped with original content as listed on the packaging. Swann’s technicians have certified the products are ready for use with a 3 month base warranty. Occasionally minor cosmetic scratches and wear may be present.
12. Clearance Products
‘Clearance’ products are exiting the product selection and are discounted to sell out. Save prices are displayed online and exclude sales tax. Sales tax per state is calculated in the cart.