Use of Website
While the Website, its content and any of the information on it (together "the Content") is published in good faith, Swann Communications Ltd makes no warranty or representation about the Content including as to it being free of errors or omissions, complete or correct. Swann Communications Ltd excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the Content. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Swann Communications Ltd is, to the extent permitted by law, limited as provided under Section 68A of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
Swann Communications Ltd c will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of use of the Content, including loss of business profits.
Swann Communications Ltd reserves the right to change, amend or delete the Content from time to time and without notice.
Swann Communications Ltd obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. Nothing on the Website should be construed to alter or form part of such agreement.
Copyright in the Content, including but not to limited to text, photographs, images, pictures, music, audio, audiovisual and any other work provided by Swann Communications Ltd belongs to Swann Communications Ltd or its licensors.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion or reproduction of the Content without the express permission of the copyright holder, whether Swann Communications Ltd the original author or another entity, is prohibited except for printing and storage for personal use or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
Permission to use the Content may be obtained by contacting Swann Communications Ltd. Note that permission to use the Content may be refused by Swann Communications Ltd in its sole discretion.
Trade marks & Intellectual Property
Rights to the trade marks, logos and product names appearing on the Website belong to Swann Communications Ltd or to other entities. The use of any trade marks, logos and product names without permission from Swann Communications Ltd or the right holder is prohibited, except for specific use permitted under trade mark law or other laws. You are requested to contact Swann Communications Ltd before making use of any trade marks, logos or product names appearing on the Website. email@example.com
Linking to the Website
Prior approval must be obtained from Swann Communications Ltd to link to the Website. Approval to link to the Website will be refused if any of the following is or is suspected to be the case:
- if the website linking to the Website is defamatory to Swann Communications Ltd, its officers or employees;
- if the website linking to the Website contains content that may damage the goodwill and reputation of Swann Communications Ltd;
- if the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website;
- if the link is presented in a manner that suggests a collaborative or cooperative relationship between the website and Swann Communications Ltd or that Swann Communications Ltd certifies or supports the website on which the link appears; or
- if the link is considered by Swann Communications Ltd to be inappropriate for any other reason.
If approval is given by Swann Communications Ltd to another website operation to link to the Website then the website operation must comply with the following:
- may link but not replicate the Content without Swann Communications Ltd consent;
- must not create a browser or border environment around the Content without Swann Communications Ltd consent;
- must not imply that Swann Communications Ltd is endorsing it or its products or services without Swann Communications Ltd consent;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with Swann Communications Ltd;
- must not present false, misleading or disparaging information about Swann Communications Ltd products or services;
- must not use Swann Communications Ltd trade marks without permission from Swann Communications Ltd; and
- must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Swann Communications Ltd may at any time require removal of any link to the Website even if approval has previously been granted.
- Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product's prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have ordered but not yet paid for a product, we guarantee the price for one month from when the order was placed.
- Prices listed in any other websites may not be accepted. We sell our products through a number of different online channels and we cannot always control when they are updated. We reserve the right not to accept a price listed on a site other than our own.
Cloud & App Services
Swann provide Cloud and App Services according to ‘fair use’ terms.
To the extent your products have Cloud and App Services, you agree to abide by their fair use terms including:
- Fair use is defined as the processing of less than 200 events for each day.
- Exceeding the fair use terms may mean you experience processing delays. Furthermore, where Swann deems this use to be excessive, it may, at its option, look to reduce or suppress such events.
- Swann reserves the right to occasionally alter the definition of ‘fair use’.
Product reviews are intended to assist customers with selecting the right product for them by offering additional information about other customers’ experiences with Swann products. Swann reserves the right to monitor all review submissions for relevance and appropriateness. Reviews that are not about the product purchased, that include profanity or offensive language, or are otherwise deemed to be outside the spirit of helping the Swann community may not be published.